Wednesday 6 May 2020

The things you discover whilst living in the 21st century jungle

                                                                     The things you discover whilst living in the 21st Century Jungle

Dear Cosmic Sisters and Brothers.....

We have all become accustomed to social living, or as I would term it living in the concrete jungle. But have you ever stopped and contemplated what living detached from the Sacred Mother, Terra Christa is really doing to you?

Most people would think that they have a pretty good understanding of how life is supposed to be.

But ask yourself this question, does living surrounded by the distractions which are common in the 21st century actually make your heart glow?

Does it feed my soul, my divine essence in ways that inspire others to shine their light too?

Am I content and connected to the natural healing system which permeates my being down to the atomic and sub-atomic particle?

Does living disconnected from Terra Christa, Mother Earth really help me find my peace?

Am I fulfilling my worth by allowing myself to be fully immersed in my divine life potential and purpose?

If the truthful answer to all these questions is a resounding yes, I congratulate you. There is now no need for you to read any further…

Now go and help your fellow Sisters and Brothers find their peace by being the person they can aspire to becoming…

 

If galactic family the answer to all or any of these questions is no, please permit me to add some observations and perhaps insights you may of overlooked.

In cultures where people are the community there is no need for greed, there is no need to treat others as separate because the community is the spirit of the people. We would in the west call it the community spirit. It’s the same thing.

In the hearts and minds of indigenous peoples across the globe, those that still hold true to the ideals that oneness is indeed an essential component to living there is no need to use the word I. I is separate, I has no place in a community because I causes division, jealousy, everything the community is NOT.

Has it not been said that there is no I in team?

In a community consciousness their fundamental goal is to strive to create an equal balance for all, because the one individual is the all. All is one in the community. If this was not the case it simply would not work to call it a community. It is in Common Unity to allow everyone to have a voice, to bring the best aspects of that one together to serve the all. This harmony of sharing the best everyone can contribute is at the heart of all communities and what makes a community a success.

Everyone benefits because everyone is participating in creating for the all. The sense of helping another is a fundamental spiritual aspect we all poses. It is the best of us, it is the divine Creators aspect which is seeded in our blueprint. It is what we should all inspire to be, by being. It is that part of the Human Being which has always been inside of us to be.

It is considered very strange in the consciousness of indigenous peoples to act any other way, and so why would you not want to be helping your community?

The answer Cosmic family is because you don’t think, feel or believe you are part of any community when it has been designed to segregate you. How could you feel part of anything when you do not feel part of the very land, the earth which holds that very community in which you’re seeking together!

This connection, this sacred connection makes all the difference because you are deeply connected to all life on the surface of Terra Christa. Living apart from it makes no logical sense, just as it makes no spiritual sense to be separate from that which energises your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects.

Why do people like going on their vacations to places where nature is most vibrant, such as mountains, oceans and wild parks? Wouldn’t it be common sense to be living this way permanently, thereby having those connections to the life giving Earth Mother under every footstep? We like our vacations because you can enjoy the beautiful sunshine, sandy beaches or the pure air of a mountain setting because they allow us to spend time in nature right?

Aha, I hear you say, but it is simply not practical to live like that all the time?

Really, why, who is telling you it is not possible to live as nature intends? Do you even know the name of such people? Or are you afraid how it might make you feel all day and every day?

 

                                                                               A Common Unity is common place in a community!

 

I live within such a community. I reside in a jungle atmosphere in Southern Mexico where I have never felt more alive than living with the Earth as proposed to living separate from the Earth. Think about that for a moment. We care for each other because we care for the very thing which brings us all together, the very thing which we all have in common. The sacred land we all live upon. It’s a no brainer really, it’s so simple to fathom. It is the difference between being in balance with the surroundings you live in and being detached to the point where you crave your vacations so that you can have these feelings of connectedness if only for two weeks of the year.

So why don’t you live like this always? Because society does not want you to and because you don’t want to. You have become scared to, you have been manipulated to think that being detached from the Earth in those concrete jungles is the best you can expect.

We in the west would all like to think that we are more knowledgeable and have a better grip on how to live than the indigenous peoples of the past because we are more evolved right? So then, tell me how clever is it to remove the very thing which you have come to be part of in the first place, namely to be in a perfect relationship within the environment of Mother Nature, to the complete opposite of that and then think it is normal.

We all know how good this feeling of connecting to nature really makes us feel and remember what stress free means. We don’t have to be told how happy nature can make us. We instinctually have a better grasp on how we are feeling because we have spent a day out walking beside a river in the summer not stuck indoors on such days. It invigorates and rejuvenates our very sacred essence. It is a pure, untainted power source of life giving light which penetrates into every stem cell, and energises them at a sub atomic level.

 

But wait humanity is funny like that, they live in a metropolis of concrete, steel and plastic yet they are at their happiest living around nature… Some cities, even amongst all the concrete have parks in the middle of all their cities, they got it all backward….Go figure right!

Think not?  Really how fun would a picnic be indoors. Imagine having to walk the dog inside. It’s always better to take a run outside in nature than be stuck in a room during summer right? Indoor canoeing doesn’t really do it for me, neither does indoor cycling. Proper grand tour cycling up the Alps or Pyrenees or anywhere, again in nature, yep that works for me, because it effectively benefits me being in Mother Nature whilst I’m there watching it.

 

                                                                                     So What Solution Might There Be?

 

Well let’s entertain the idea that perhaps the solution is to go back into nature again like our forefathers did but using 21st century techniques incorporated into ancient solutions proven to be most effective in unison with nature.

Look Cosmic family I have lived in the concrete jungle most of my life too, I’ve been submerged in the electrical smog too you know. I have had to feel nature drained syndrome as well, just like you have and continue to do. I have been there Brothers and Sisters. And purely from an experience point of view I know what makes my heart glow more, and what really works for me and more importantly what’s in the best interests for me to spiritually blossom. Having the experience of looking at it from both sides of the fence my conclusion is nature is the cure to my wellbeing, and I would happen to guess it is the cure for humanity too!

Much of living in nature like the jungle is a common sense approach, it really is that simple. Be careful where you walk, always look where you are walking, have a torch, water supply, have a compass, and food, plenty of water as not to hydrate. Humanity has always been very creative under circumstances when they are in and around nature and use it to their advantage.

We are working on improving our dependency from electrical power companies, not an ideal source being as most of it is not renewable energy coming from fossil fuels. We get much of our water from the river here in the jungle, whist some coming from water companies that we use for the washing facilities, and definitely not drinking water. We even use power to light up some parts of the jungle path at night, they not bright but give off a subtle golden glow effect.

 

Cooking, well we cook in the jungle over an open fire from only the fallen wood which is ample for all our needs. There are local vegetables, exquisite ones which only the locals know about and which is sold to us to cook with. We also have the local town not too far away for all our other vegetable needs. We use modern cooking pots and pans. Some of our homes, cabanas in the jungle have refrigerators to keep our fresh produce ripe as long as possible. We make our own juices with fruits locally sourced and so have a good supply of flavoured water drinks in the hot conditions. We have washing and cleaning facilities in most of the cabins, or use of a launderette facility at a small price per customer, or you can wash your own clothes by hand, which many still do.

For those of you who don’t cook, try it, enjoy it as it’s a very satisfying process and of course you get to put your own energy into the final product, instead of a stranger’s energy. I personally like the fact that I am delivering a rich form of nutrition straight from Mother Nature’s garden into the body. The personal satisfaction I/we get from living this way is astonishing because it impacts all our lives in most beneficial ways.

All the food is regional, which means having locally sourced food is perfect for the beings residing in that area. The little unknown fact is food will always taste better be better for your body coming from the area one lives in and is consumed in. When you live regionally your source of fuel, the food has a frequency which resonates within the environment it was grown in. So by consuming only local food stuffs you’re resonating within that particular node of energy in which you inhabit and of course you are ensuring that revenue for such items is returned back into the local community.

Every day for me is about keeping connected and personally the mornings are my favourite periods. It’s cooler for a start and hearing the echoing call of the Howler monkey (Mono Saraguato) often only 20 metres above my head is an experience quite unlike anything during those early moments of the new day.

We have the songs of the different colours and sizes of birds which are plentifully abundant constantly. I’m an animal lover at heart but when you experience a hummingbird an arm’s length from your face majestically fluttering around it fills you with wave after wave of joy to be blessed enough to be a part of nature. Or when you can hear the Toucan calling out from only a few trees away, which is special indeed. There are moments when you simply gasp in amazement like getting close to a bird of prey, a falcon.  All these moments are very precious of course, it just reminds you of the connection which is possible when you move back into the Earth’s garden.

We have what most jungles have, the insects, reptiles and spiders all of which frighten most people but that’s what has occurred to humanity, they have become frightened of nature to the point of phobias against the creepy crawlies. Some are dangerous, of course but I have felt and seen more dangers in the Metropolis of the concrete jungle all day long in comparison to jungle life.

There is like a golden rule in regards to snakes, if they have red flashes, stripes then stay out the way. I kind of liken it to the red stop signs, when it’s red, stop because it could be dangerous to proceed.

It’s as I said earlier a common sense approach is the key to living in the jungle. Listen most of these dangerous critters are more scared of you, than you are of them. And to be honest when you begin to align your frequency of Gaia with yourself your attitude with such creatures also morphs. We don’t go looking for them per say, they are just part and parcel of the whole experience of jungle life and they have as much right to be here as any other being does. The more you begin to create a frequency which is not a threat to them the less you’re going to see of them.

Without a doubt if you go looking for them you will find them, but if your silly enough to do this well nature is not going to respond well to your intentions and they may see you as a threat. In 10 years coming here I have only saw two snakes, and one of those was yellow, black and red. Yes the dangerous kind, but I was such of a higher vibration that did not pose a threat to the snake, which was only crossing my path to the other side.

Mosquitos, well they are another challenge. Not sure where they originate from but I kind of get the feeling they were not supposed to be on Earth. Your consciousness is in your blood, meaning mosquitos have receptors which detect the blood in humans and animals. So it is the same, raise your vibration and you will have a natural barrier of protection against them and other blood drinking insects. I assure you this works, you just have to be aware of your frequency all the while and raise it if needed to.

What is this frequency, Love, it’s very simple thing to do, it’s just humanity hasn’t fully understood how powerful they already are and what they are capable of achieving when they remember whom they truly are.

There are cycles in the jungle, there are cycles everywhere but in the jungle there is a  natural bio rhythm, like when it rains, and wow it doesn’t half rain here during certain months. The tree beings stand tall and shed their leaves every day, dropping their unwanted dead leafs and broken branches to the ground. They drop into the rivers here, it looks chaotic that is until it rains, when the sheer volume of water which swells the rivers washes away all the dead twigs and branches and their respective leafs, leaving the rivers cleansed in a cycle every year. That is one of the wonders you get to experience, you see the simplicity and balance played out.

I adore it when it rains here, the whole jungle comes alive and the energies of the thunder and lightning surges throughout your very being, electrifying you. Hearing the sounds of running water cascading down stream as rivers swell up reminds you of the delicate nature and power the jungle offers. I will sit for hours mesmerized at those rich sights and sounds of the rain falling heavily upon the Earth. It is the kind of thing you either don’t have in the cities or miss because that is the way it is designed to by detaching humanity from nature.

But for me there is another reason why I reside here in the Chiapas jungle. Where I live here there are ancient temples a couple of kilometres away. These sacred monuments have a particular past relationship with me. I was here over 1300 years ago, as a young priest king of a temple site. I actually have some memories of this past experience, memories which as a Starseed I have been lucky enough to bring into this timeline incarnation because it is part of my life mission that I chose and because it will greatly benefit my evolving spiritual essence, because it is a completion of a past incarnation.

If you wish to know more on this I have written a book called “The Journey of a Shaman” by Michael Yaxk’in on Balboa press, a subsidiary of Hay House books and on Amazon to buy.

Back to Jungle life...

Okay, so while this big fat whooper of a fake pandemic is going on our community has shrunken in size, leaving only those who have the awareness to see through the deceit and know that they are the masters of their own physical health. And to be honest Cosmic Sisters and Brothers neither of us is afraid like most of the world’s population. Am I going to catch the COVID 19? Nope, no chance, no way. As boastful as that might seem, it is my truth and more importantly it is my creation, my wilful intention.

I had only just arrived in Mexico a week before all this scaremongering got out of control. I had been desperate to get over here rather sharpish some months before because my guides were eager to get me away and over to the one place on Terra Christa that I feel at home, comfortable and safe, no matter what. Of course my God self and spiritual guides knew what was about to transpire later on the surface.

And so a few days after arriving we were overjoyed when our bus pulled into the terminal of the local town a few kilometres from my favourite jungle setting. It was straight into a taxi and a short journey to the jungle community. With almost a year since our last visit we were pretty excited to be here again, my home from home. That excitement welled up and grew inside of me as over and over I thanked my lucky stars and Divine Source for getting me to my special heart place. Oh and the tears burst out of me, as my emotions ran a merry dance again. All those previous months spent about worrying if I would ever get back to the jungle faded away.

I was on a high of enormous proportions. These kinds of things have always been common place for me. My higher chakras were spinning about, opening themselves up for a burst of light downloads as the energy of my home jungle came a singing and dancing into my awareness. I’m back, I’m back, I kept thinking, yippee!

The lyrics of a song came in instantly, “Been waiting for a lifetime for you” This is one of many ways that our guides communicates with me, and with you cosmic family. So with swollen eyes from the joyful crying I’d been doing I arrived back in the jungle. And in less than an hour later I was enjoying a cool and refreshing fruit drink from one of the restaurants here. As I sat mesmerized at this gem of a place I could hear the sounds of the jungle, one at a time making an announcement, a re-introduction.

All the birds would, one by one sing a little song to me, honestly each bird would catch my eye, either up close as they do here or a few metres away. These beautiful creatures were queuing up, individually to sing me a song. I felt it then and I knew it then just as I do now. It is in such moments that these events have such an impact to one’s perspective. The love of the jungle just sent me a message in real time, which filled me with a heightened state of 5th Dimensional light. It also just confirmed to me that without a doubt this is where I am supposed to be, it is the perfect environment for my Divine essence to grow in.

It is also an ancient home of mine, these sacred lands houses Nah Chan Kaan, which in Mayan means the house of the serpent initiate. It is known locally as the ruins, the ruins of Palenque. Here the noble and wise leader K’inich Janaab Pakal lived over 1300 years ago. These temples, not ruins are a university for the soul, a teaching platform which reaches the initiate and imprints sacred knowledge via their spiritual senses called the Chakras.

Here also lived his family and his successor, K’inich Cham B’alam or K’inich Kan B’alam (in other Mayan languages) who passed over to the light realms early at the age of 18 years old. This Cosmic family is me, the ancient divine essence of my soul as Cham B’alam. Now you know why the pull of this place is so strong, why I have come back to complete an incarnation I started over 1300 years ago. There is a temple dedicated to Cham B’alam in the sacred grounds called the temple of the Sun. At the top of this temple is a fresco image of Cham B’alam and my then father K’inich Janaab Pakal with the solar Sunshield in the middle.

How many people do you know now in physical form that have a depiction of their self from a past life? Yep, that’s how much of a big deal it is for me too. Great Spirit either call me Green Sun, which means (Yaxk’in) in Mayan, the one with the Serpent or beloved one. I prefer any of those.

Cham B’alam simply means Jaguar Serpent, and I’m part of the Yuum Balum, the Jaguar priest clan. In Mayan we have clans, and tribes, but all essentially part of the same council of elders situated in Guatemala who are the voice of the Mayan world.

It is pretty heavy stuff right? A weight of expectations weighs heavily upon my shoulders you would imagine right? Well I thought so too when all this light came into my awareness a few years ago.

It’s like something you would expect to find in some sort of movie block buster. An ancient priest king returns from the dead using advanced technologies to propel him into the future, into the now where he looks upon his own image inscribed upon a temple in his honour. And now this ancient king has to try to figure out where he fits into the realm of this new world. Serious that kind of script for a movie would be awesome to see right? No wait a minute that is exactly what has happened here, except it’s not some imaginary movie, it is my Divine life script, my mission.

Can anyone really think that such a revelation of this magnitude wouldn’t freak them out? Because it did me, I mean for a lot of years, I simply ran away, sprinted away from this, quoting “Nope, no thanks Beloveds that is too much of a Wow revelation for my mind to conceive of. Beloved Universe do you expect me to take all this in and not feel that this is humongous, this is way too much for my mind to compute.”

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I’m not the kind of being who wants to be put on a pedal stall and worshipped. No that’s not me, I’m much too conservative for all that hero worship stuff. I’ll just stay in the background and try not to be noticed.

Well on the flip side that doesn’t work out as per the plan now does it? Beloved Cosmic family, I chose this, I decided this whilst in the presence of the council of nine in the halls of Akonowai, on Sirius B that I would step up to the mark and do this even before I was incarnated as Chan B’alam.

So Cosmic family, this is obviously something I can’t run away from. I have a responsibility to fulfil out the soul contract I contracted myself to do. And in song, as Paloma Faith says, “It’s not over till I’m done” is what the Angels etherise to me often.

So why have I told this this little gem from my book, from my life, to encourage you.

Do you know what else is contracted? All of you dear family. All of you signed a contract too. To be here, to be the way showers, the beacons of light in which others can aspire to become. That’s it in a nut shell, that’s our missions.

Don’t wait for the wannabe’s, the higher than high egotistical global elite to change it all. We all have a particular job, which is to be, just be the real and authentic beings of light we already are. You conquer your fears and step up and in so doing you encourage others, not discourage others.

If a shy introvert person like myself who hated the schooling, who didn’t want to learn a thing and came out of school with zero qualifications, illiterate, slightly dyslectic, and barely able to read let alone write, and the at the first attempt go on to writing a book for one of the most famous spiritual book companies in the business. And to have all the experiences I’ve had can do this all of you can certainly aspire to becoming much more than this. What is it then do you think you could achieve?

Father God likes to pen this expression, “You are all unlimited! If you only knew it!”

The answer beloveds is if you don’t try you will never find out!

And that would be a shame, because that would rob the world of such remarkable potential. A potential to rapidly change this surface world into a much better place.

You all have this potential sitting inside of you, untapped until you tap in to it.

It is in your chemistry, because it is the make-up of every divine being to reveal their God and Goddess self to the World.

 

                                                                             BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE

 

 

Much Love, Light, and Blessings to you all

In Weet Laak’ech

Michael Yaxk’in

Mayan Yuum Balum (Jaguar Priest)

Tera-Mai Reiki, Seichem and Shamanic Healer

Divine Source Channel and author of “The Journey of a Shaman” Balboa press, a subsidiary of Hay House and on Amazon.

Emissary of the Galactic Federation and the Galactic Council of Nine situated on Akonowai (The place of the great blue lodge) in the Sirius star system

6 Ben 16 Wo 9 Kaban


No comments:

Post a Comment