Monday 3 October 2016

I am that which creates


Dear Cosmic Sisters and Brothers...

Beloveds Prime Creator tells us this truth...






 

"I am not the God of your mythologies, nor am I the Goddess. I am the Creator"

I am that which Creates....

Lift a piece of wood and I am there, I am the trees, I am the flowers, I am the wind, the oceans, the mountains, the stars.
I am everything which you see, I am all encompassing.

Therefore I am that I am, consciously aware of my being!

I am you beloved, blessed children and I choose to express and experience myself through you as you.

There is no separation of you and me, for it simply cannot be, for I have created it this way.

I am the very fabric of all life as you know it and everything which you do not remember and all in between, all you see around.

I am the all, the everything, always in all ways.

These are the wonders, the mysteries of the Cosmos and there is so much more, much more delights you have still to uncover but soon will my dearest children.

There are no secrets in my creations only humanities reluctance to hear the truths.
Beloved children you must unlearn what you have been programmed to believe of me.
The spark of divinity which I have imbedded with in you all is your connection to me, it is the gateway which allows you the access to me.

Never has there been a more potent time to use this tool to Reconnect yourselves back to me, remember this, I have never left you, I cannot leave you for you and me are one, whole and complete.

You need only to remember that you are forever connected to the Love that is me...

Quiet your minds and seek the solace of nature there and through your heart mind you will find me.
I will always speak to you, comfort you and send you the love of my beingness.

Ask and you shall receive dear flock of the light.

Know too dear ones that you are entering into a period of profound transformation, the era of ever lasing light is upon you.
The gifts of freedom, abundance and peace which my speakers of the truth have spoken to you are but truly moments away.

Your star families from my heavens will also reveal themselves in due course, this has been in the making, my making for you to be reunited with your galactic sisters and brothers.
Much has been written in your history that now needs to be corrected for the truth is what will set you free.

You need not worry or fear the truth as this is the basis of all higher dimensions.

You are coming back my beloved children, back home into my loving embrace.

Therefore watch as all unfolds, miracle upon miracle will occur as the dominoes of your old world fall away to reveal that which your human minds can barely conceive of.

I love you all without an end.









-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Divine love, light and blessings to you


In Weet Laak'ech
M.Yaxk'in

Believing is Seeing!





No comments:

Post a Comment